Red faceOutdatedHENTAIWARE 13/10/2017 | LEGIT | RAGE | ESP | GLOVES | FACEIT |

Posts 46–59 of 59 · Page 4 of 4
can you make a VAC remover? if it is possible
Quote Originally Posted by killerbeats71 View Post
can you make a VAC remover? if it is possible
Not possible and that was dumb to ask for, just saying.
Quote Originally Posted by Noeru View Post
I have a question, whenever I attempt to bind a key for any of the bind-able things, it freezes my game, and when I press any key, it unfreezes, but it remains unbinded, can anyone help me with this.
if it unfreezed it means its bound
I have not tested but it is working normal?
When you guys got vac did you make it obv so you got vac or did csgo find out that your hacking and vac you?
thank you for this
any updates? its been 3 days
Quote Originally Posted by alemonyet View Post
any updates? its been 3 days
yeah, there have been two, just no one approved them
Quote Originally Posted by certmemer View Post
yeah, there have been two, just no one approved them
Thanks for the further infos master
Doesn't inject for me either with extreme injector v3.
Posts 46–59 of 59 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?