Red face;) Party Like a Biscuit

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
;) Party Like a Biscuit
Hah, okay yeah. . .let's be real. MPGH actually helped me a lot. I played a couple games so far and the clients and info really help guide me and in some ways, help me physically like Realm of The Mad God I barely have to click buttons hah. I'm not fat and full of donuts okay. It's just called laziness but if i had to complain about MPGH. . .Yeah I can't think about anything. Everything is very well organized and put together flawlessly. I have went to a lot of sites and they didn't end out to go over so well, but I can trust and feel like I can eat food while playing games and going through peeps posts and getting help. That is a good sign haha, thanks for helping us. . . much love <3 and respect. . . and a special thanks to "risk it for a biscuit." (Its a lil thing i say) Big thanks!!![/SIZE]
Glad you feel welcome
I have same ideal's of mpgh but not in the same topic(games), glad your having a good time here ;D
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?