Save File Reset

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Save File Reset
I wanted to change my save file to my killer save file (thx to jeffytroll) And when I changed it for my killer save like I said it got reset then I tried save game editor but it did not work then i tried another save and it too got reset then I wanted to ask people on MPGH because Behaviour Digital Inc. will know that I hacked it. Some Help?
@jeffytroll
----------------------------------------
You most likely didn't even replace the ID for the save game, let alone rename the file to your save name in general.

If you need further help you have my Steam. (Under my current Mood)
I changed everything I need I know how to use save file hacks and it everytime says the agreement if I agree that happens when I change my save file or when I use Save Game Editor. :/
Try enabling steam cloud, enter the game, exit and disable steam cloud. Something happens to me like this and thats how i fixed
Mine kept resetting all I had to do was reset steam cloud and steam and then try it again and that worked fine.
pls Help sometimes it;s say's that they can't read my save game or the agreement and i'm fucked SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
Same for me pls Help sometimes it;s say's that they can't read my save file or the agreement and i'm fucked

- - - Updated - - -

Same for me pls Help sometimes it;s say's that they can't read my save file or the agreement and i'm fucked
try exit steam and re-login then hack again
Quote Originally Posted by Ch4r0d3y View Post
I wanted to change my save file to my killer save file (thx to jeffytroll) And when I changed it for my killer save like I said it got reset then I tried save game editor but it did not work then i tried another save and it too got reset then I wanted to ask people on MPGH because Behaviour Digital Inc. will know that I hacked it. Some Help?
džuzt klouz thiz thred i fixed it somehow
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us