Unhappy.REZ is dead?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
.REZ is dead?
Guys, please tell me what is wrong with this picture.

1. Follow D Worm's tut on .REZ modding.
2.Do everything exactly as I'm told, right down to the part where i don't use RLE compession
3. Convert to Nexon
4. Inject
5. Rename new .rezNEW to a .rez
6. Playtest.
7. THE TEXTURE DOESN'T WORK?!!!!

What is Wrong? I do everything I'm supposed to do and it doesn't work!

Please help me....
What RLE compression?
1.rez extract a texture file
2.open it with dtx convert and convert it to litech
3.open it with photo shop or ect. make sure you have plug ins
4.when finished turn it back to a dtx when saving
5.turn it back to nexon using dtx convert
6.inject with rez inject and rename
oh and make sure the dtx file your injecting has the right name other it wise wont work
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us