My top 10 list

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by yawo View Post
Agree with most of your post.

Eureka is a classic imo.

@StevenW
I noticed this list is mostly Shounen which is interesting. If you like anime there is still a ton of shows you can still explore.

What do you mean by animation quality? Just more shiny animation? There is a ton of old shows pre-2010 that have good if not better animation than shows that are out today.

This has made me want to make my own list to share with you guys. The problem is I've been watching since HS so I can't remember some shows all that well anymore.


Thanks for the share.
Agree with you as well, and if you have trouble keeping up with anime why not use myanimelist?
Quote Originally Posted by sasori~ View Post
Agree with you as well, and if you have trouble keeping up with anime why not use myanimelist?
I did start one but it was already 4 years since I started watching shows. I watched alot in the first few years.
Quote Originally Posted by yawo View Post
HxH, FMA:B but I assume you seen those since most have. Ill throw out some shows that aren't as mainstream.



Magi
Soul Eater
Deadman wonderland ( Fun show but ending is a cuck )
Katanagatari


Darker Tone Shounen
Samurai Champloo
Claymore
Darker Than Black
Berserk Original Series. Not the shit cgi 2016 show or movies.

Basilisk ( Kinda like ninja version of Fate Series )


All shows have a sense of adventure and some type of close combat/ martial arts like the shows you listed.
I'm not really sure on a show like Umaru. Slice of life shows can be hit or miss for some people. Devil is a part-timer if you haven't watched it? Idk really something similar to it. Devil is a part-timer is a good show though if you haven't seen it.

EDIT: DIAPT isn't really a SoL more of a comedy shounen.
deadman wwonderland was a total cuck, it was just about to get interesting before it ended too..
I have only ever watched One Piece, what would you recommend I watch next?
Quote Originally Posted by BTBLEADER View Post
I have only ever watched One Piece, what would you recommend I watch next?
Overlord :0
I really liked No Game No Life too!
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?