PostArtMiscreated

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Miscreated
Just another screenshot I took of a game called miscreated (it can be found on steam), I removed a bit of the hud, that is all.
Hope you guys like it.
Looks really good mate
this is very nice !!!
This would be pretty cool for a signature if you Gaussian blur it and add some text, nice screenshot my man
Quote Originally Posted by BTBLEADER View Post
This would be pretty cool for a signature if you Gaussian blur it and add some text, nice screenshot my man
Good idea, I'll try it later.

- - - Updated - - -
Pretty nice.
Megumin approves it
Not bad dude, not bad
Nice! I like it!
This game looks good tho
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
This game looks good tho
Yeah it is, you should try it when you can.
Looks cool!
wow, nice screenshot. maybe worth a play, for such landscapes
Quote Originally Posted by OliviaSE View Post
wow, nice screenshot. maybe worth a play, for such landscapes
yeah the game has many places that look as nice as the one I took in my screenshot
Very nice, you should take another in one of the caves on the map. Would love to see it.
looks cool
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us