Question3rd person ESP?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
3rd person ESP?
I was wondering if 3rd person ESP was any different from FPS ESP?

Also, could anyone explain what exactly X,Y and Z in view matrix is?

I get that X is horizontal cam movement, Y is vertical, but wtf is Z then?

I managed to butcher an ESP Cpp tutorial project and translate it to VB, but Im having trouble understanding and finding the view matrix of a certain game.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

Might as well post what I have:
I hope I didnt fuck it up too much.

Code:
    Public Function WorldToScreen(ByVal WorldLocation As Vector3, ByVal mypos As Vector3) As Boolean
        Dim vLocal As New Vector3
        Dim vTransForm As New Vector3
        vForward = New Vector3
        vRight = New Vector3
        vUpward = New Vector3

        AngleVectors()
        vLocal = SubVectorDist(WorldLocation, mypos)

        vTransForm.X = vLocal.dotproduct(vRight)
        vTransForm.Y = vLocal.dotproduct(vUpward)
        vTransForm.Z = vLocal.dotproduct(vForward)

        If vTransForm.Z < 0.01 Then
            Return False
        End If

        ScreenX = screencenter(0) + (screencenter(0) / vTransForm.Z * (1 / fov(0))) * vTransForm.X
        ScreenY = screencenter(1) - (screencenter(1) / vTransForm.Z * (1 / fov(1))) * vTransForm.Y

        Return True
    End Function
Code:
    Public Sub AngleVectors()
        Dim angle As Single
        Dim sr As Single
        Dim sp As Single
        Dim sy As Single
        Dim cr As Single
        Dim cp As Single
        Dim cy As Single
        Dim cpi As Single = (3.141F * 2 / 360)

        angle = viewAngles.y * cpi
        'cpi = same view angles.x isn't

        sy = CSng(Math.Sin(angle))
        cy = CSng(Math.Cos(angle))
        angle = viewAngles.x * cpi
        sp = CSng(Math.Sin(angle))
        cp = CSng(Math.Cos(angle))
        angle = viewAngles.z * cpi
        sr = CSng(Math.Sin(angle))
        cr = CSng(Math.Cos(angle))

        vForward.x = cp * cy
        vForward.y = cp * sy
        vForward.z = -sp


        vRight.x = (-1 * sr * sp * cy + -1 * cr * -sy)
        vRight.y = (-1 * sr * sp * sy + -1 * cr * cy)
        vRight.z = -1 * sr * cp


        vUpward.x = (cr * sp * cy + -sr * -sy)
        vUpward.y = (cr * sp * sy + -sr * cy)
        vUpward.z = cr * cp
    End Sub
Code:
    Public Sub TestESP()

        Dim vec As New Vector3(-3376,1784,131) 'just a random spot near my player
       
        Dim dist As Single = Get3dDistance(vec, PlayerDataContainer.position)
        Dim drawx As Single = 400.0F / dist
        Dim drawy As Single = 700.0F / dist
        If WorldToScreen(vec, PlayerDataContainer.position) Then
            drawForm.esp = True
            drawForm.espx = CInt(Math.Truncate(ScreenX)) - (drawx / 2)
            drawForm.espy = CInt(Math.Truncate(ScreenY - (drawy + (drawy / 2))))
            drawForm.espw = drawx
            drawForm.espH = drawy

        End If

    End Sub
It works the same as fps esp.
You basically get the world's position to screen based on view matrix.
When you switch to third person mode your view matrix changes so the objects positions on screen are also different.

About Z thingy:
What if the object is behind you?
You still got his XY but you don't see it.
That's why you need the Z value.
I guess Im an idiot. I just dont get how tf do I get the view matrix.

I'll just make a simple 2D radar,this is way outta my league. :/
Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post
It works the same as fps esp.
You basically get the world's position to screen based on view matrix.
When you switch to third person mode your view matrix changes so the objects positions on screen are also different.

About Z thingy:
What if the object is behind you?
You still got his XY but you don't see it.
That's why you need the Z value.
me ajuda ai na chraçao do cheat ? skyp luvqv 15275
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?