InjectPlz7.5 Without DLLs

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
InjectPlz7.5 Without DLLs
Hey guys, I am releasing Samueldo's InjectPlz 7.5 Public WITHOUT the DLLs so you can have it without hassle with a bunch of DLL files.
Credits and Given Permission by Samueldo. To see the original thread, go here.

VScans:
Virustotal. MD5: 2f76a20bb4bce1c6fca688ebd8bdc54c Suspicious.Insight
InjectPlz7.5.rar MD5:2f76a20bb4bce1c6fca688ebd8bdc54c - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

For screenshots go to his original post.. I won't post another 1.. Will be the same..
InjectPlz7.5.rarattachment deleted · 382 downloads before removal
Approved... even though i dont like reposts..
O.o oh well thanks liz
cool hehe looks nice
yes, it's same thing practically, just without hassle of all those dlls
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post
yes, it's same thing practically, just without hassle of all those dlls
They can get annoying when taking up desktop space. There's no files bundled with IP8 (so far) and you'll be able to save settings to *.ip8 files.
I don't really see the point of this.. i know you merged the dll into the exe but that was kinda useless... anyway good job.
Lol i just wanted to help anyone that is annoyed with all the DLL files. And @ Samueldo i look forward to IP8.
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post
Samueldo i look forward to IP8.
Haha I already got it
Whatever...
Good job on merging them, lol
WDF? How!!
hehe i like the number of files in it.
Yesh!! 1!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Invidus View Post
Hey guys, I am releasing Samueldo's InjectPlz 7.5 Public WITHOUT the DLLs so you can have it without hassle with a bunch of DLL files.
Credits and Given Permission by Samueldo. To see the original thread, go here.

VScans:
Virustotal. MD5: 2f76a20bb4bce1c6fca688ebd8bdc54c Suspicious.Insight
InjectPlz7.5.rar MD5:2f76a20bb4bce1c6fca688ebd8bdc54c - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

For screenshots go to his original post.. I won't post another 1.. Will be the same..
does this have a injector and a hack?
Zomg choob. Its a damn injector.
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?