Thumbs upWTSCheap Platinum

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Cheap Platinum
Hello. Can offer very cheap and legit platinum

500pl - 5$
1000pl - 10$
2000pl - 20$
4000pl - 40$

Dont forget about game tax 500 credits - 1 plat
And u rank must be 2 or high

Write my in skype: RichardKara
5k plat added in stock
+Vouch, delivered as promised.
check your skype plz
Would not vouch for this guy.
I bought 2k plat from him, but I did not know about the 1 mil credit cost, which was my bad.
I farmed it and asked him to do the trade, he said that he's out of stock and would be restocked soon.
I messaged him on skype the next day, he never replied to me and as of this moment still hasn't.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us