WTSUber referrals $2

Posts 271–285 of 406 · Page 19 of 28
I am online & ready to take orders
Quote Originally Posted by uberlele View Post
I am online & ready to take orders
Can you confirm we are chatting on Skype right now please. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by x1xjcramair1x1x View Post
Can you confirm we are chatting on Skype right now please. Thanks
Yes we are indeed
Quote Originally Posted by uberlele View Post
Yes we are indeed
Awesome seller to deal with. Within 2 hours of payment the other night I received 2 of my rides and within 30 hours I've received all 10 of my rides. Seller is very fast with communication and ultimately I will be doing more business with him. Thanks again!
Quote Originally Posted by x1xjcramair1x1x View Post
Awesome seller to deal with. Within 2 hours of payment the other night I received 2 of my rides and within 30 hours I've received all 10 of my rides. Seller is very fast with communication and ultimately I will be doing more business with him. Thanks again!
thanks man
i am online n ready to take orders
Update:

I've fulfilled over 100 trips within 24 hours. hence I can deliver all bulk orders. PM me if you're interested.

I can assure within 12 hours, you'll get your first 2 rides!

Add me on skype: ******fans2cash
Placed order now. Will leave vouch

EDIT: VERY FAST SERVICE! WILL USE AGAIN!
Selling uber referral worth $10 for account which says only $5. Got new trick.
Quote Originally Posted by uberlele View Post
Selling uber referral worth $10 for account which says only $5. Got new trick.
Vouch for seller and his technique (bought 15 uber referrals, all worth $10--not $5)
Seller also maintains great communication and will double check on you to make sure you have all of your referrals that you purchased
PAid for 3 Rides.. Awaiting my Rides at the moment.
Posts 271–285 of 406 · Page 19 of 28

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?