WTSUber referrals $2

Posts 316–330 of 406 · Page 22 of 28
Uberlele is fantastic! He gave me an initial free ride to prove that I could use this discount, then he helped adjust my discount from $5 to $10. I bought 20 rides from him, and I anticipate that I will purchase many more from him as long as this service is available. Thanks buddy!
Quote Originally Posted by brandon800 View Post
Uberlele is fantastic! He gave me an initial free ride to prove that I could use this discount, then he helped adjust my discount from $5 to $10. I bought 20 rides from him, and I anticipate that I will purchase many more from him as long as this service is available. Thanks buddy!
thanks man

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WarX024 View Post
Added you on IM ��
PM sent
Added you on IM 👍
+Vouch, bought 10 referrals
Quote Originally Posted by clockw0rk View Post
+Vouch, bought 10 referrals
Thanks man
Nicest dude out there! I just bought 10+ rides from him. Provides quick and great service. Will use his services again. If you're reading this, thanks man keep up the great work
CHEAPEST RATES ARE AVAILABILE NOW
PING ME

Uber referral orders are now accepted. If uber has dropped your referral value to $5. Add me on Im add me . I can help you get it back to $10 in your existing account.
+Vouch He helped me upgrade my referrals to $10 before I even paid, super nice guy! I then bought one referral to test and it worked perfectly, and I will certainly be buying more soon!
Quote Originally Posted by johnkanvy112 View Post
I Want how i add you
Added you on im check
I am interested. get a hold of me
Quote Originally Posted by Orangesxx View Post
I am interested. get a hold of me
check pm sir
facing issue of 5$ or RS50 , not an issue at all just add me on im i will solve that issue
Posts 316–330 of 406 · Page 22 of 28

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?