[] Auto-reply same comment - script.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
[] Auto-reply same comment - script.
Help

So I saw someone in CS:GO today, everytime I/my teammates wrote in the chat, a guy on other team auto replied within 0.001 sec with same message.

Was wondering if anyone kow how to make this, and if you know - pls help me out <3
Quote Originally Posted by poulhansen View Post
Help

So I saw someone in CS:GO today, everytime I/my teammates wrote in the chat, a guy on other team auto replied within 0.001 sec with same message.

Was wondering if anyone kow how to make this, and if you know - pls help me out <3
It's a cheat option for chat spam called mimic or something like that not a script
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us