[AssaultCube]Aimbot release

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[AssaultCube]Aimbot release
Had some problems with TraceLine(for some reason it teleports enemies to me)

So here's the aimbot release, currently checks if enemy and yourself are alive and on different teams if its a team game.

Aims for the closest enemy(through walls) and is bound to right mouse button.
CubeHack.rarattachment deleted · 212 downloads before removal
4 C:\Users\********\Desktop\Cubehack\main.cpp In file included from C:\Users\******\Desktop\Cubehack\main.cpp

37:7 C:\Users\******\Desktop\Cubehack\cube\cube.h [Warning] no newline at end of file

[Linker error] undefined reference to `WinMain@16'

37:7 C:\Users\******\Desktop\Cubehack\cube\cube.h ld returned 1 exit status

wut to do?
What compiler are you using? o_O
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
What compiler are you using? o_O
dev...

is that the problem?
Quote Originally Posted by lalakijilp View Post
dev...

is that the problem?
Use Visual Studios. It's easier when working with a lot of header files. Your going to need Open GL SDK I think. That's the only error I got. Anyway just use Visual Studios because then you can just load the project and it will automatically be configured correctly.


EDIT: Just remembered why I never downloaded the SDK. I could never figure out how. :{
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Use Visual Studios. It's easier when working with a lot of header files. Your going to need Open GL SDK I think. That's the only error I got. Anyway just use Visual Studios because then you can just load the project and it will automatically be configured correctly.
GL SDK
what does it mean?
Quote Originally Posted by lalakijilp View Post
GL SDK
what does it mean?
OpenGL Software Development Kit. And SDK is usually a package that includes certain header files, applications, and libraries for working with an API. But for some reason I cant figure out where to get it... =/
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
OpenGL Software Development Kit. And SDK is usually a package that includes certain header files, applications, and libraries for working with an API. But for some reason I cant figure out where to get it... =/
i think it came with the windows SDK o__O never needed to dl it myself =s.
it is a good idea for a new tutorial.

explaining sdk's and how to install them.

visual says this on loading main.cpp
inconsistent line endings

the line endings in hte following file are nmot consistent. do you want to normalize the line endings?

h:\cubehack\main.cpp

line ending:

windows (cr lf)

yes no
after installing the SDK's i downloaded from NVIDIA SDK 10.5 - DirectX and OpenGL Software Development Kit

I get this errors when building solution:
------ Build started: Project: CubeHack, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
Linking...
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'opengl32.def'
Build log was saved at "file://h:\Cubehack\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
CubeHack - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
yes. (too short)
Got no clue why its asking for opengl o__O I dont even use opengl in the whole hack, nor is it in one of the headers o_O
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?