MPGH Pub Official Tutorial

Posts 16–30 of 303 · Page 2 of 21
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
it was a sarcastic post cause the guy said toxic instead of toxin
trust me i know more bout tawksin than u do
You may know more then they do, however you hardly know anything at all.
[quote=Toxin;1756960]

You may know more then they do, however you hardly know anything at all.
[/qoute]
noone can know everyone bout miley, cept here daddy
Are mods working on sundays? Coz I really want the D3D... file.
Quote Originally Posted by sokkyoku View Post
Are mods working on sundays? Coz I really want the D3D... file.
I lol'd .
toxin like niggas songs xD RAP
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
toxin like niggas songs xD RAP
Actually that is the only rap song I have downloaded.
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


Actually that is the only rap song I have downloaded.
Legal download of course
Quote Originally Posted by sokkyoku View Post
Legal download of course
If that's what you want to call it.
yes but where do I put the dxd9 ?????
Quote Originally Posted by Pricles View Post
yes but where do I put the dxd9 ?????
In the trash bin.

Seriously this has already been answered. System 32
Quote Originally Posted by Pricles View Post
yes but where do I put the dxd9 ?????
System32.

Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
Toxin is that one guy who is a bucket of cocks.
You mad.

Quote Originally Posted by sokkyoku View Post
In the trash bin.

Seriously this has already been answered. System 32
Thanks for answering questions.
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


System32.



You mad.



Thanks for answering questions.
Nah man, I'm not mad, I'm already "MPGH Douchebag"
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
who is toxic?
Toxin is that one guy who is a bucket of cocks.
I'll thanks if it works, Pend.
ok for me works >>.<<

but now im going Sleep its 7.14 Am im here since 23.00PM

bb all
Posts 16–30 of 303 · Page 2 of 21
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?