About the no menu

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
About the no menu
Hey guys!

I just compiled the No Menu Source. I compiled with succes but when i go in game and i press a Hotkey it crash. I even change the settings when the game loads the hacks need need to be active it still crash.

What can i do?
um your lt client isnt updated
I just found it with IDA.

Addy: 0x37650390
I just open Olly and searching. Look what i get.

376482C5 68 D4B77437 PUSH 3774B7D4
376482CA 68 34A26A37 PUSH 376AA234 ; ASCII "IL***ient.Default"
376482CF B9 E0B77437 MOV ECX,3774B7E0
376482D4 E8 E77FADFF CALL 371202C0
376482D9 68 A0A36437 PUSH 3764A3A0
376482DE E8 BE23F8FF CALL 375CA6A1

I get that
addy.JPGattachment deleted · 42 downloads before removal
thats not it..thats wrong
still wrong..
sorry
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
still wrong..
sorry
If you know what it is, maybe you should help him out.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
If you know what it is, maybe you should help him out.
im helpin him lol just added him on msn..
any ways the right one start with 3779 thats all im goin to tell yall..to prevent more people from compiling gillens source and realeasing a pub hack cause god knows all we need is another pub..
mattypatty and acid_burn are the only ones that have hacks out really know coding so they are the only one that should keep releasing hacks

so thks and have a great day
haha yeah help him if u dont know then wdf are u sayin no?
I beleive that's the right one: 0x376AA234

Not sure though... I never actually looked for it...
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
I beleive that's the right one: 0x376AA234
Not sure though... I never actually looked for it...
No its not :P The right one is 3774B7D4
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?