Help with flashed Xbox 360.
Well, I flashed my Xbox 360 long time ago in order to be able to play non-original (they cost 3$ each instead of 60$ so I'm cleaver, plus I can play Xbox Live cuz I'm in Peru xD) games. In other words, fake games. So I bought LOTS of games, I've got a huge collection. So I just got bored of all of them (amazing, isn't it), and I bought NEW games. Here's when the problem starts. I bought Assasin's Creed I & II, Halo 3 & Halo: Wars and Halo: ODST. I also got Dante's Inferno, Darksiders: Wrath of War, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and Army of Two (first version). I started playing Assasin's Creed I cuz I love it. Then I tried getting into BF: BC2, and it said it needed to UPDATE the fkin console. While being at half the way, the console restarts and the same update window pops up. The same thing happens with Halo: ODST, Assasin's Creed II, Dante's Inferno and Darksiders: Wrath of War. Apparently, fake/non-original games cannot update the console properly. So here's my question, does any of you know of a way to update the console like from downloading the update from xbox 360's homepage and putting it into a USB drive, then getting it into the Xbox and so on. If any of you knows how to, please tell me. (I could just get the console updated at some place in town, but it costs 10$ and I really don't wanna waste money if I don't need to.