Semi-Beginner C++ || Help me progress

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Semi-Beginner C++ || Help me progress
I am currently studying and practicing c++. I have quite a bit of time invested into learning, but I'm wondering if there's any things that I can do to improve quicker, and retain information. My school does not offer a class for c++, so it's pretty much up to me to learn.


~ Things I Use to Study

  • Cave of Programming tutorials
  • learncpp.com

I avidly take notes on everything that I read / learn.


~ Things that I need to know

Basically, I am trying to use game hacking / cheating as a base to learn from. So anything that can help me understand learning how to create memory reading & writing cheats would be much appreciated.

I want to start off learning the basics. Like creating a memory manager class, (For external console cheats), for CSGO, or even assault cube. Then move onto creating internals.

Once I fully understand these concepts, I'd like to move into some DirectX(I have absolutely no knowledge of, but know it's important for a lot of visuals).


~ Summary

Please leave links you may think are helpful to me!

This includes:
  • Videos
  • Threads you may think are important
  • Free(or relatively cheap) online classes
  • Useful websites


Many thanks to anyone who can help me out!
sololearn.com
There's a youtube channel call "thenewboston". It has a really great series that last to 70 videos teaching you C++. It's a super great series and easy to learn from. Check it out.
Honestly I'd only really suggest books to learn the core concepts of a language and API functions, MSDN is your friend. But try to put everything you learn into practical programs. Practice will help more than anything.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?