WTBLooking for 2013 Calendar Code

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Daily Bump
Not buying from someone with only 10 rep, 20 rep+
Quote Originally Posted by EpicGamePwnerFtw View Post
Daily Bump
Stating again, 2013 calendar code unused for 60 dollars. You must have a decent rep as I got scammed once and almost twice, don't post anything irrelevant I don't care if you're selling your account.
Willing to sell you one add me rarityx1337@gmail.com
Quote Originally Posted by EpicGamePwnerFtw View Post
Daily Bump
Stating again, 2013 calendar code unused for 60 dollars. You must have a decent rep as I got scammed once and almost twice, don't post anything irrelevant I don't care if you're selling your account.
i got one add me up rarityx1337@gmail.com
Daily Bumperino
Not dealing with you p68lp, scammed some guy and you are a LoL player who also somehow has a 2013 Calendar code? Not dealing with you no matter what you may say. I also ask for 20+ rep, if you'd just take the time to read through my post you'd know. Stop trying to get money out of me.
Quote Originally Posted by EpicGamePwnerFtw View Post
Daily Bump
Stating again, 2013 calendar code unused for 60 dollars. You must have a decent rep as I got scammed once and almost twice, don't post anything irrelevant I don't care if you're selling your account.
add me on skype rarityx1337@gmail.com
Moderator close this thread, making a new one with other codes I also want.
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?