Exclamation[Source Code] GALAXY MENU✔ [Uses SudoMod]✔ [For Beginners]✔

Posts 121–135 of 234 · Page 9 of 16
Quote Originally Posted by M0nsterCatCs View Post
Its working?
Yes most of the options work.
Quote Originally Posted by Atlantide View Post
How can i use it ?
If you don't know, you don't use it.
I know C++ and i want to start create mod menus, hope this will help me.
thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by CodingOfLiving View Post
I know C++ and i want to start create mod menus, hope this will help me.
thanks!
It will help you learn bad habits and terrible ways of doing things
Quote Originally Posted by CodingOfLiving View Post
I know C++ and i want to start create mod menus, hope this will help me.
thanks!
Yeah it will help you alot and saving you time from create useless things
Quote Originally Posted by DarwinGR View Post
Yeah it will help you alot and saving you time from create useless things
stop saying bullshit... this is literally filled with useless things, plus it will help them get shit.
Quote Originally Posted by DarwinGR View Post
Yeah it will help you alot and saving you time from create useless things
Are you posting over and over so the thread doesn't die and you get some shitty thanks so you can boost your service?
Quote Originally Posted by swwrgaersghaedrgedrgherdhg View Post
Are you posting over and over so the thread doesn't die and you get some shitty thanks so you can boost your service?
xD
I dont need Thanks to boost my service!! My Service is L33T by itselft
Which program do i need to use? sry for asking
Quote Originally Posted by MEMBERHACKS View Post
Which program do i need to use? sry for asking
MS Word.

(ms visual studio)
hey this mod how to install?

i'm sorr.. But if you teach me, I won't forget.
Quote Originally Posted by gusdydwjs91 View Post
hey this mod how to install?

i'm sorr.. But if you teach me, I won't forget.
Just let this thread die please.
@DarwinGR using a galaxy skid doesn't make you much better than someone who uses a paid menu like d3sk1ng. I'm not gonna talk about detection rates as it's easier to keep a small menu like yours safe, but tbh i wouldn't personally trust your private menu for my recovery services .
Posts 121–135 of 234 · Page 9 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?