Dead Frontier Overlay (Shows Numerical Stats)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Dead Frontier Overlay (Shows Numerical Stats)
A simple overlay i started making for dead frontier so I could see some real stats. Currently, it will show you your Health, Hunger, and Armor as a number. Unfortunately, for it to work your game must be in windowed mode. Still in development so let me know if you have any suggestions.

Demo Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TVQ...ature=youtu.be

Download : Download link on youtube description, it will not allow me to post it here
VirusTotal Scan : https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/2a...ae46/detection
please make it shows Bosses current life and it will be perfect
Quote Originally Posted by kentpachi View Post
please make it shows Bosses current life and it will be perfect
Why beg? Just make it yourself.. It's easy lol. You can start off by finding it with cheat engine and then find the pointers
Quote Originally Posted by PaLaS0 View Post
Why beg? Just make it yourself.. It's easy lol. You can start off by finding it with cheat engine and then find the pointers
do you think I would ask such request if I know how to do it? or probably you're bragging that you know how to make it? if so, please release a hack with yourself

of course I do not know, that's why I ask OP #facepalm
Quote Originally Posted by kentpachi View Post
do you think I would ask such request if I know how to do it? or probably you're bragging that you know how to make it? if so, please release a hack with yourself

of course I do not know, that's why I ask OP #facepalm
I have shown the possibilities to everyone, (actually hoping someone WOULD learn to code) No I won't release anything because that is just spoon-feeding. And it's very well the best time to learn, everyone can ask.
Quote Originally Posted by PaLaS0 View Post
I have shown the possibilities to everyone, (actually hoping someone WOULD learn to code) No I won't release anything because that is just spoon-feeding. And it's very well the best time to learn, everyone can ask.
werent you begging to learn how to code and use cheat engine to find aobs in 2017 could of sworn that was you
Quote Originally Posted by khawk3lite View Post
werent you begging to learn how to code and use cheat engine to find aobs in 2017 could of sworn that was you
2014 coding, 2016 started using cheat engine for game hacking, but even then, hacking on this game is not that hard, you barely need any knowledge, and everyone says oh i can't do it without even trying.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?