Client shadow

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Client shadow
So IK that a really easy way to tell if someone is using a hacked client is from whether there's a shadow around the UI or not, but why don't hacked clients have the shadow? It doesn't really affect gameplay much and makes it a lot harder to tell certain hacked client from legit clients based solely on a screenshot.
Is it even important, seems useless to me
All I know is it makes it REALLY easy to catch hackers from screenshots. TBF tho, you really shouldn't be sharing screenshots anyway if you hack.
Yeah, I've always wondered this to. I get its useless, but how hard is it to just keep a shadow on the UI?
Turn off fullscreen -> BOOM no shadow

Not quite what was being said.
Don't Hack ==> BOOM! No Shadow!
Quote Originally Posted by vsw211 View Post
Don't Hack ==> BOOM! No Shadow!
Very funny. Also, to the OP, you scared of being banned from sharing screenshots? Deca will never ban on screenshot evidence, due to image manipulation.
Well, I personally don't share screenshots of me hacking no matter what, but it seems way to often that some guy posts a pic of a white bag or something like that with all hax turned off but they forgot or didn't know about this easy way for people to find out they hack. Just seems an unnecessary feature that does no good.
I don't know, it may be hard to edit or something, otherwise the coders would have definitely fixed it by now.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?