Unban request

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Unban request
Hello, 1 week ago my main account was banned, I contacted with Dave and he told me my account was banned because I had 2 more account which one was banned 3-5 years ago banned for advertise if i am not mistaken

I dont want share my main account here with my special reasons. I hope about it.

I just forgot about these accounts and what I was banned here before. There is chance get unban of my main accounts and you can delete old accounts from forum.

Sorry if I did something wrong.

Thank you for reading my request

Regards,
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
@requnael15 what is your main account?
Can I send it to PM? Please, I just don't want share it in public. Send me PM.
Quote Originally Posted by requnael15 View Post
Can I send it to PM? Please, I just don't want share it in public. Send me PM.
You can't PM atm since you don't have 10 posts.

Either reach 10 posts and then PM me or report your thread by pressing the triangle warning button on the bottom left of your post and type your username there.

Also make sure to write "DO NOT DELETE. LET AHLWONG VIEW"

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
You can't PM atm since you don't have 10 posts.

Either reach 10 posts and then PM me or report your thread by pressing the triangle warning button on the bottom left of your post and type your username there.

Also make sure to write "DO NOT DELETE. LET AHLWONG VIEW"

Thanks
An error has occurred requnael15! You are not allowed to post links. something wrong lol. i just write my account mane and this error talk abut link got 10 posts and still can't send pm... nice. this forum hate me. i added you in skype, check it, please
Oh, I did report finally, can you check?
How much lying can you do...

The username you're using right now is enough to prove that you are ban evading..

You were banned for advertising back in 2012
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
How much lying can you do...

The username you're using right now is enough to prove that you are ban evading..

You were banned for advertising back in 2012
Wait, what? I told you. My new main account was banned 1 week ago. I contacted with Dave and he told me I have 2 account which banned too. And I wrote what I forgot about first "requnae" account that he was banned and I told you reason why this account was banned (advertise) But I d on't remember when. I am not lying here. and I don't care about requnael account you can ban it forever, I ask you unban my new main account. If I remember about old account which was banned in 2012, then I would do contact with Dave.
Quote Originally Posted by requnael15 View Post
Wait, what? I told you. My new main account was banned 1 week ago. I contacted with Dave and he told me I have 2 account which banned too. And I wrote what I forgot about first "requnae" account that he was banned and I told you reason why this account was banned (advertise) But I d on't remember when. I am not lying here. and I don't care about requnael account you can ban it forever, I ask you unban my new main account. If I remember about old account which was banned in 2012, I contacted with admin for fix it but I don't remember about this account
I'll unban you but if you're caught advertising again, you won't get another chance
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us