[RELEASE]Screen Shot v1

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[RELEASE]Screen Shot v1
Credits:
skiiiz - Coding
Blubb1337 - Idea

Here's my screen shot application. It's extremely simple but useful. I first tried out Blubb1337's one and I kept getting this generic GUI error. So I made my own. Purely based on hotkeys.

Enjoy

Hotkeys:
F5-Capture
F6-Clear
F7-Save


Virus Scan(vir scan not working for me ): Virustotal. MD5: 7babaddf42400295d8d129ddfa4b58d6 Suspicious.Insight
Download:
screen shot v1.zipattachment deleted · 3 downloads before removal
hmm... its similar to the print screen button build into every keyboard but i like the idea =) good stuff
You need a screen shot before it can get approved. a screen shot of the program i mean.
Screenshot please. And two virus scans.
as ilikewaterha said two virus scans if your unsure were to get these scans get one from Virustotal and Viruscan i hope this helps you =)
I only require a virus total, unobfuscated and screenshot,

Kind of ironic this is a screenshot application, but you didn't proved a screen shot

Application pending till I get one
Lol. Take a screenshot with the screenshot taker!! Thanks for clearing that up nextGen.
Screen shot of the Screen shot taker please.
My program seems to be buggy on x64 bit systems, I don't know why tho -.-

mhm....
Looks good now, but i dont see how is better than the print screen button. Unless you made it like fraps?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?