HelpOffsets

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Offsets
Hi everybody, I'm looking for some software to find offsets and if you have good tutorials to link me about finding offsets.
I'm bit confused what exactly are you looking for in terms of "offsets"
I'm looking for offsets like find ammo in a game, health etc ...
Quote Originally Posted by louis_83 View Post
I'm looking for offsets like find ammo in a game, health etc ...
you mean code like a software for it or are you looking for a specific game.
Quote Originally Posted by Dependent View Post


you mean code like a software for it or are you looking for a specific game.
cringe.

The term OP is looking for is reverse engineering.
I would like to be able to find every offsets on every game, like find offset for ammo, health on CS:GO or H1Z1 etc
Quote Originally Posted by louis_83 View Post
I would like to be able to find every offsets on every game, like find offset for ammo, health on CS:GO or H1Z1 etc
There are specific sections here on the forum and I'm sure create a thread a code might able to help you.
Some software like cheat engine to find offsets on games.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?