Solvedhacked

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
What is the correct email it should have, and is it secure?
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
What is the correct email it should have, and is it secure?
damnryan18@gmail.com

Yes it is secure.
That email was not in the history of the account.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
That email was not in the history of the account.
Do you want me to make a new one?
Sorry, I think you misunderstood me. You asked me to restore the email to what it was, but then provided the wrong email. That's why I told you, that was not in your account history. I'm using that to also partly verify you are who you claim to be.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Sorry, I think you misunderstood me. You asked me to restore the email to what it was, but then provided the wrong email. That's why I told you, that was not in your account history. I'm using that to also partly verify you are who you claim to be.
Oh the email before it was hacked?

wbn.sucka@gmail.com and it’s secured
Email restored to previous one, password reset. You should be able to recover the account now.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Email restored to previous one, password reset. You should be able to recover the account now.
thank you!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?