STW

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
STW
Could someone check if those are the correct addresses and offsets for STW(BR/AL).

WallMgr - 0x2215F98 - Offset = 0x594
Offset 1 = 0x568
Offset 2 = 0x56C
Offset 3 = 0x570


Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by CaiozinhoFC1 View Post
correct ..
Send error report... Any ideas on what should I do? @CaiozinhoFC1
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
Send error report... Any ideas on what should I do? @CaiozinhoFC1
stw is patched, you will receive hack tool detect 70_12
Quote Originally Posted by CaiozinhoFC1 View Post
stw is patched, you will receive hack tool detect 70_12
Here I just received a Send Error Report. Want me to send the code?
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
Here I just received a Send Error Report. Want me to send the code?
"IS PATCHED" NOT WORK
Quote Originally Posted by CaiozinhoFC1 View Post
"IS PATCHED" NOT WORK
Man, it ain't patched, just played with someone using '-'
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
Man, it ain't patched, just played with someone using '-'
stw got patched on last update...
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us