Exclamationgame.bin File Before new update !!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
game.bin File Before new update !!
I saw everyone wants the file named Game.bin
So I decided to upload it here it's before the new update.

I want to poste here Virus scans but i don't know how so just reply if u need that.

Sorry if i done something wrong. And sorry for my English.
game.bin file mpgh.net_mpgh.net.rar110 KB · 55 downloads Clean
And for what?
The file is very small file size and the content is "Dead by Daylight". So why?
I don't want have problems. But ok
Again: What is the purpose of this?
I tried but it just says file modifications detected and then error 0 instead of error 4
Quote Originally Posted by tverik View Post
I tried but it just says file modifications detected and then error 0 instead of error 4
And for me it's says nothing. I can play with modification.
Quote Originally Posted by EWenge View Post
A Mod needs to approve it first.
And this file repair the error of pak?
Lmao you idiots got fucking meme'd, replacing your game.bin won't do shit
You guys are actually fucking retarded if you think this is going to change anything.

With the error people are already getting, this post/download will make no difference. And someone please explain to me wtf this file is for?
How do you play with modifcation
Quote Originally Posted by TeamAliss12 View Post
Thanks Man.
How will this help us tell me HOW ?
I'm not telling anyone this must help. Just i saw some people wanted this so i uploaded it here. Maybe can be that useful
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?