ArrowSome Extra Adresses!

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Some Extra Adresses!
Adresses of Boxes, Ladder Teleport and Gps:

Boxes:

Code:
00943A3E - Freeze to 1
Gps:

Code:
00943A64 - Freeze to 1
Ladder Teleport:

Code:
00896E28 + 54 (Value 5)
I searched with uce, and I used by pass!

the adresses work for me!
I dindt try the ladder teleport, so post here if it works!

LTKort213
What is ladder teleport?
Quote Originally Posted by ilove2 View Post
What is ladder teleport?
it teleport you to a ladder
Quote Originally Posted by ltkort213 View Post
it teleport you to a ladder
Why any 1 want to teleport to a ladder ?!?!?!
Thanks!!!!!!!
Very Nice Thanks!!
Umm..... I don't mean to be a noob or anything, but how do you use them? lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Tomo2 View Post
Umm..... I don't mean to be a noob or anything, but how do you use them? lol.
well go ollydbg open warrock.exe
open cheatengine
go add adres manual
typ the addy
and then on the left botten advenced options
make trainer that does in game (not the patcher)
then if there is make that value from 0 to 4
add new entry select the right adress set a value and freeze set 4
set proces ´WarRock.exe´
Choose an icon and generate trainer.
this works
only its detected...
so you just freeze them in the cheat table of a uce.
Or create it in Vb, c++

This was the Short tut
LOl ok thanks, I didn't really get half of that though lol.

I still need to make my own UCE anyway so these are useless to me. Thanks for takign the time to explain though ilove2.
thanks for the ladder address, not sure what it does.. but ima test it and see
how can i scan GPS?

mopo
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us