I dont have skype records. And I paid with btc. If he say I am lying why he didnt respond on scam report.? I thought to add screenshots, but he was already banned.
On December price for btc was 800$, if and now is 700$, only on that you earned 10x on my money. And he cant return me my mones. If you unlock his account, then this forum has no credibility
How does this forum have no credibility? You have no proof. I COULD open a scam report and say you scammed me $200. I don't have Skype records as well. Who would miss believe? Yours or mine? And why don't you have Skype records? It doesn't just disappear.
Originally Posted by itzsheng
How does this forum have no credibility? You have no proof. I COULD open a scam report and say you scammed me $200. I don't have Skype records as well. Who would miss believe? Yours or mine? And why don't you have Skype records? It doesn't just disappear.
Do you want to bet with me, if i made photsohoped skype chats and write that he owe me 200$ he would for sure said that was only 64$ because he knows.?
Originally Posted by eko1804
Do you want to bet with me, if i made photsohoped skype chats and write that he owe me 200$ he would for sure said that was only 64$ because he knows.?
Why would I bet with you? I'm asking who would the mods believe between you and me if you were the seller of some sorts. I posted that you scammed me $200 but I have no proof. You on the other hand tells the mod that you didn't scam me $200? Just like anywhere else, you need proof for everything. I suggest you find your skype chats if you want your money back because it's just empty words you have at the moment.
@Hova this guy is silly... 24h passed out some hours ago
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by eko1804
I dont have skype records. And I paid with btc. If he say I am lying why he didnt respond on scam report.? I thought to add screenshots, but he was already banned.
On December price for btc was 800$, if and now is 700$, only on that you earned 10x on my money. And he cant return me my mones. If you unlock his account, then this forum has no credibility
Lol, do you see how stupid you are?
This is your question If he say I am lying why he didnt respond on scam report.? and you have answered the question "I thought to add screenshots, but he was "already banned." "ALREADY BANNED" So how can I reply? Lol you are funny
The user @eko1804 has failed to provide the proper evidence for a valid scam report thus he will not be compensated for reimbursement. @Hero @Psychotic @Hova @Ahl
@Hova @Ahl @Hero @Psychotic I see you answer the others but not mine, what's happening?
Originally Posted by kante
@Hova @Ahl @Hero @Psychotic I see you answer the others but not mine, what's happening?
Discussing blacklist length with other staff members.
Originally Posted by Hova
Discussing blacklist length with other staff members.
Ok sorry! Thought you guys was ignoring .. atleast give me a update lol
@ @Liz Please add a 2 month marketplace blacklist to Chupika
Thank you!
Originally Posted by Hova
@ @Liz Please add a 2 month marketplace blacklist to Chupika
Thank you!
Can you please explain how the blacklist works
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Hova
@ @Liz Please add a 2 month marketplace blacklist to Chupika
Thank you!
And also one more question? Why so long 2 months?
Seen people with same situation and they only got 1 week
Originally Posted by kante
Can you please explain how the blacklist works
- - - Updated - - -
And also one more question? Why so long 2 months?
Seen people with same situation and they only got 1 week
You are not allowed to be involved in the marketplace for 2 months. The ban is 2 months because you scammed someone, and then disappeared for a year. That is longer than the 2 month blacklist you were served with. Dynasty was blacklisted for the same reason for 2 months.
Originally Posted by Hova
You are not allowed to be involved in the marketplace for 2 months. The ban is 2 months because you scammed someone, and then disappeared for a year. That is longer than the 2 month blacklist you were served with. Dynasty was blacklisted for the same reason for 2 months.
So no buy/selling in 2 months? Which means I can't use the marketplace right?
Originally Posted by Chupika
So no buy/selling in 2 months? Which means I can't use the marketplace right?