What Do You Think?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
What Do You Think?
Hello fellow gents,
I need the best and cleanest source to start off a new project, after being away from the community and such.
I am not familiar as much of what source I should use to start my thing, therefore, I am looking forward for your suggestions.
Theirs NRCORE (Not clean, but in terms of optimization it's prob the best public source)

Theirs the old as3 source (It's prob most clean source that has been released to the public, but needs a lot of extra work to make it playable)

Theirs the SD source(Clean... kindof and has a lot of good features)

Theirs FSOD(...ya)

And theirs a lot of other old sources like phoenix and those stuff that you should already know about.
If you're familiar with AS3 i highly recommend the AS3 Source that Kithio released however if you want a lot of fun features and bug fixes already made use Seraphs Dominion, if you have no clue about AS3 use FSOD.

Also welcome back BARm, dupe method plis?
Thanks I appreciate you guys's recommendations.
There's alot of sources floating around the community nowadays, but I can recommend AS3, it has been my main source in use, ever since Kithio released it back in 2014, when you were barely still around
as3 + fsod, or nillys core. BARm long time no see
Huh.Im the worst at giving advice,but if you dont remember stuff just use fsod and work your way up
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us