HiringBe my slave

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Be my slave
I'm going to create a "worker" (I really mean slave) network. I'm going to need small odd jobs done like signing up for shit maybe with phone verification, or sending some messages, or googling some info for me. I'll add you to the group. I'll post an offer once every 2-3 days. Offers range from $0.1 to $100 and they can be small or moderately big jobs, most will be easy typing or clicking work

To begin working for me, pm me on skype (******alexcaze1234) and tell me you want to be my slave
See you on the other side
Quote Originally Posted by AlexCaze View Post
I'm going to create a "worker" (I really mean slave) network. I'm going to need small odd jobs done like signing up for shit maybe with phone verification, or sending some messages, or googling some info for me. I'll add you to the group. I'll post an offer once every 2-3 days. Offers range from $0.1 to $100 and they can be small or moderately big jobs, most will be easy typing or clicking work

To begin working for me, pm me on skype (******alexcaze1234) and tell me you want to be my slave
See you on the other side
add me on skype.
hmm i am already slave to society working 9 to 5 job
you should really get that superiority complex out of your system
Agree with him ^
Add me on Skype @ badmatt7
Well I guess it's only a joke anyways the thing with the slave. added you on skype
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?