ExclamationPb Emulation

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
then we need to paket sniff and studdy shit. lol i know if its possibly to hack yahoo messenger then its possibly to bypass pb and dave you know and i know that if you want to u can do it. Its just gona take time so i say let defeat pb and do it the right way
for the record, I have most of the equipment required to do this.

I have thought about the same thing, and posted here once about it.

Now that I'm back into WR, I'll love to work on something like this, provided I do not get into legal trouble.

If there is anybody that has the knowledge (Works with basic LAMP server setups, and knows how to administer linux well), please send me a PM. Otherwise, I'll just continue working on it myself.
Apache, host , pb(old) server files.
Lol it's done rofl.
Quote Originally Posted by wrasia View Post
Apache, host , pb(old) server files.
Lol it's done rofl.

you've got a bit to learn, lol... if you mean the server files available on the PB site, that ain't gunna work. Encrypted text files don't do that. Besides, the PB server is integrated into the game itself.

Now, if we can write a script that sends back the right packets when the server gets sent certain packets, it'll be done. Granted, we will need to redirect the packets to the correct server... but... thats simple. :-)
hey you sound like you know what your talking about..... get to working on it cause if u get it done it gona be a big breakthrough in PB hacking in general
no worries... im working on it. Highly doubt it'll work, since there are so many problems that will pop up.

However, my company has access to some decent... I'll just say "encryption decoders", as saying exactly what it is will give it away.

I also have a dedicated server im using for this.

Again, anybody with decent knowledge about this, please send me a PM! DO NOT POST HERE if you know anything... just shoot me a PM.
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us