EXP Boost?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
EXP Boost?
The spammer for /alchemy works, but once I reached lvl 75, it went too slow (for me). Are there ways to obtain FREE EXP BOOST? My stocks ran out and I really need some ASAP
Quote Originally Posted by noobteleguy View Post
The spammer for /alchemy works, but once I reached lvl 75, it went too slow (for me). Are there ways to obtain FREE EXP BOOST? My stocks ran out and I really need some ASAP
If you have some of the Fortune Tickets (I believe this is what they are called) you can use the merge glitch and get free boosts from /airstorm. Otherwise, no.
Quote Originally Posted by MGanuslange View Post
If you have some of the Fortune Tickets (I believe this is what they are called) you can use the merge glitch and get free boosts from /airstorm. Otherwise, no.
Well, fk. Thanks for the response! Cheers.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us