login server question

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
login server question
Does anyone have any info about login packets and how to change server list. I know about that wrproxy but I wanna make proxy that will run on some other machine like a server program, so I dont need to run it every time I need to change server.
Try a vip hack
It has open all servers
ye vip hack :P but it sucks i cant buy it from my phone only from payple or w.e
Yea my VIP unlocks all 19 servers, however you can be banned for playing outside your region..

G1 do check gaming logs as I have seen many people banned for proxy use..
I think G1 opened all servers anyway
Yea buy Vip it's very cool.. buy it
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us