Starbucks points risk?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Starbucks points risk?
I've been using starbucks account frequently, and I was recently curious and clicked on history and found it records transactions, Do they check security cameras and shit for that?
Nope. But in the future, no one knows. They usually just credit the original owner with a gift card of lost balance.
No.. I think you're just paranoid. They have thousands of people going through them places a day.
Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
No.. I think you're just paranoid. They have thousands of people going through them places a day.
Yeah Im being paranoid lol, I'm just try to be cautious, and I dont go to the same location twice in a month

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
No.. I think you're just paranoid. They have thousands of people going through them places a day.
would you also mind telling me if I use Idle account, this acct has been idle for 2 months and i've been using it since.
From every cracked account ordering is always risky.
Using a cracked account to redeem points is always risky, look at what happened to S A M S club
You’re just paranoid
Its relatively safe but I wouldn't say there's no risk.
Ask for inactive account. Login on browser with VPN, and click pay with this card (whichever card you want to use). Take a screenshot, and every time you order, you can just scan the screenshot. It's not totally risk free, but it's much better IMO. Even if something goes wrong, you could always say you bought a gift card online, and all the seller sent you was a screenshot, or you could say that they sent you the card number and pin, and asked you to redeem it on your account. For a small balance, I highly doubt they would investigate into the issue and just let you go.
cant screenshot due to security policy, I always use VPN though
reload the account using their credit card and find out if the cops come after you when they get your camera picture
i use vpn on my phone.. never been questioned.. just tip a dollar at the register
Quote Originally Posted by leafbeer View Post
i use vpn on my phone.. never been questioned.. just tip a dollar at the register
why would tipping do anything lol
Quote Originally Posted by leafbeer View Post
i use vpn on my phone.. never been questioned.. just tip a dollar at the register
don't be too paranoid but I'm sure there are always risk using cracked accounts.
Huh? Since when there are gift cards/points? I know about balance in app, is this something new now?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?