SolvedAuthenticator

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Authenticator
Yesterday was forced to wipe all my phone data (Encryption fail)

Im using the same phone, any way to recover the authenticator code?
When you enabled your 2FA, you were given a code that could be used to remove 2FA.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
When you enabled your 2FA, you were given a code that could be used to remove 2FA.
The thing is I also lost it because it was in the phone memory so ....
Im bumping because I still need help
No there isn't. You would have to remove 2FA then enable it again with the new app. If you're unable to, I can remove it for you.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
No there isn't. You would have to remove 2FA then enable it again with the new app. If you're unable to, I can remove it for you.
Yes im unable to remove 2FA I will be thankful if you do.
2FA removed.Enable it and save the recovery code outside the phone.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?