Thumbs upLogitech Script No Recoil BF1

Posts 61–75 of 162 · Page 5 of 11
Okay, it would be cool with a "biip" sound of sorts to inform when pressed, but ohh well.
Is it possible to add "Spot" I mean "Q" into this, or am I just a total newb and missed something?
*EDIT* Sorry for double post.
Quote Originally Posted by djmaxion View Post
y el link de descarga?
no se descarga, simplemente copia y pega.
@Vazi963 !
Still works like a charm, even after last Update and new maps !
Thank you very much !

I tune up mine for all the weps and my Monitor resolution for my Logitech G502 and Gaming software v.8.96.88
Quote Originally Posted by takako View Post
@Vazi963 !
Still works like a charm, even after last Update and new maps !
Thank you very much !

I tune up mine for all the weps and my Monitor resolution for my Logitech G502 and Gaming software v.8.96.88
Mind sharing the tune up?
Quote Originally Posted by semtaq View Post
Mind sharing the tune up?
Semtaq I send u a PM last week with my UPDATE Tweak for all weps check ur PM

cheers
takako
Quote Originally Posted by takako View Post
Semtaq I send u a PM last week with my UPDATE Tweak for all weps check ur PM

cheers
takako
I guess I was blind, found it, thanks alot
np. your very welcome!


takako
cheers!
Hello do u know if possible to put the script on board memory ? Unplug the mouse and put it on other pc and still use the script
Quote Originally Posted by takako View Post
ok Ill try that , thnk u for telling me the vf. do that normally , ill try a wep. see if it works for me if not Oh well Im out o luck

thnk u for your script.

- - - Updated - - -

OK this was my last chance to make it work but still no avail, I dont really know what you guys did to make it work but mine still pulls down a lot ingame when I activate the script.

NOTER :
I havent change anything other than the key to press to enable the script.

So far is this wehat I have done and I dont kow what else to do.

1.- I open the logitech gamins software.
2 scan for new games ( it detect BF1 etc.) icons show on top the software .
3.- I press + to create new profile and name it (BF1 script).
4.- add exe of game and check Lock profile while game is running ok. (new icon of BF1 is created on list).
5.- right click on new profile Icon bf1script and scroll down menu to scripting.
6.- delete what ever is there in script and copy paste the new script. save close.
7.- in Icon top right click and press save profile.
8.- right click on profile and select default profile
9.- right click on profile icon and go to properties to double check all ok. Name ok, Description ok, exe ok, Lock profile while game running ok. ok close
10.-press home and select Automatic Game detection.
11. now the profile still in 5 no change for g500 is the forward small button.

and that's so far what I been doing.

Dono what I'm missing here? thank you guys for all your efforts to explain me . and forgive this grill ignorance.

-Update-

Well I test it now with key number 8 that here:
----------------
function OnEvent(event, arg)
OutputLogMessage("event = %s, arg = %d\n", event, arg)
if (event == "PROFILE_ACTIVATED") then
EnablePrimaryMouseButtonEvents(true)
elseif event == "PROFILE_DEACTIVATED" then
ReleaseMouseButton(2) -- to prevent it from being stuck on
end
if (event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 8) then
recoil = not recoil
spot = not spot
end
if (event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 1 and recoil) then
if recoil then
repeat
--Sleep(35)
Sleep(22)
MoveMouseRelative(0, 2)

until not IsMouseButtonPressed(1)
end
end
end
-----------------------

So you can see I'm not changing anything just the key to activate it ingame to 8 its push the scroll wheel left . and what I'm getting its a insane recoil downwards ingame worst that the normal recoil up from the game .

And one funny thing I got ingame when I place the profile as default and persistent , was in trenches when enable , it was just fast aiming and shooting to the ground, and was not able to turn it off again. LOL.
I need it to exit game and uncheck persistent and leave it as default.

Well that so far what I do .

If someone can help me thank you, because I'm about to give up.

cheers
I had the same problem, but I found a solution. Try to change the sleep time to 50. If it doest work, try 40, 70, 60 and so on. It worked for me on 50. Cheers
could i get your tweak to, i am trying to use this for the division and not bf1. Trying to make it work
i have g900 mouse
i need this made for g900, using 1440 by 1080 res 1000 dpi in game sense is 2 2 4% in the division
Quote Originally Posted by uhackn View Post
i need this made for g900, using 1440 by 1080 res 1000 dpi in game sense is 2 2 4% in the division
I own the same and tell me if u got it!
*EDIT* Nvm.
Quote Originally Posted by takako View Post
Semtaq I send u a PM last week with my UPDATE Tweak for all weps check ur PM

cheers
takako
Why not share it my dude?
Posts 61–75 of 162 · Page 5 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?