DiscussionHow fast do they ban me?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
How fast do they ban me?
Hey,
i dont like PubG, but wanna play with some friends.
So i wanna cheat a little bit with Esp.

I know, its hard do find some good, so i would play with an detected cheat too.

How fast do they ban? I wanna play like 1 week and when i get banned then, its okay.
But i dont wanna get an instant ban.

Can u help me ?


greez
Don't get ban just give me your account
15 minutes if detected.
Quote Originally Posted by haxxorbad View Post
Hey,
i dont like PubG, but wanna play with some friends.
So i wanna cheat a little bit with Esp.

I know, its hard do find some good, so i would play with an detected cheat too.

How fast do they ban? I wanna play like 1 week and when i get banned then, its okay.
But i dont wanna get an instant ban.

Can u help me ?


greez
You will get ban after 1hr max. It is not safe to play on public cheats ofcourse, also on detected XD
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?