Looking for someone to exchange a $35 PayPal MyCash card.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for someone to exchange a $35 PayPal MyCash card.
I bought a $30 paypal mycash card quite a while ago, but unfortunately realized that I can't add it to my account since I'm not 18 yet and they ask for social security number to verify your account. I was wondering if someone could activate the card on their account, and send me back $25 to my paypal account?

You would get $5 in exchange, and you need to be 18 years old, have verified Paypal account, and be located in the USA.

Looking for vouched/reputable people only.
Thanks, my Skype is therolandchin555, it's a picture of Fetty Wap.
I’ll do it for $10
Quote Originally Posted by Thompiss View Post
I’ll do it for $10
Sure, so send back $20? My skype is therolandchin555.
Bumpp.... still in need of someone to help me
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?