yeah but i think that u don't need to say that i'm lieutenant or the leader..they can see it on the clan page..
shut up noob xD
sucker cocks Clan XD
i wanna join is it english clan? oh btw im totally a noob xD
I played with somebody from this clan the other day...And he said " I only glitch sometimes" when i said "I know your clan" lol
tell me his name and i'll kick him from the clan
Server Error in '/' Application.
Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
Source Error:
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.