ExclamationWTBDji drone SE

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Dji drone SE
If anyone can SE a phantom drone for me, please contact me.


We can discuss the payment when you contact me. i expect that you have a very good reputation on Mpgh.

skype: skypevann
Still looking for someone to help me out.
Any luck? I'm after the mavic
I heard they're really hard because their customer care is shit - GL
yeah, it is very hard, although easier with the inspire and mavic.
worldwide delivery?
The only way to get SE a DJI Drone, you will need to "Fake" a fly-away. Its very very very hard and depens on country. Because every counry/region has it owns DJI support centre. You can setup a fake DJI log with GPS faker (Android).

I recommend to find a good refunder
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?