Thumbs upHiringLooking for long term DESIGNER!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for long term DESIGNER!
Hey,
I'm looking for some good designers for some steady weekly work.
I'm interested in social media posters for a coffe / cake shop and for some online sites that I have. Simple, clean, professional work!

I require the photoshop source for all the files that you will create.


Pm me your PORTOFOLIO and your prices on skype at ******support_42971 or here on mpgh so I can check out your work
please state its about the design.
graphic designer
Quote Originally Posted by dbs00 View Post
Hey,
I'm looking for some good designers for some steady weekly work.
I'm interested in social media posters for a coffe / cake shop and for some online sites that I have. Simple, clean, professional work!

I require the photoshop source for all the files that you will create.


Pm me your PORTOFOLIO and your prices on skype at ******support_42971 or here on mpgh so I can check out your work
please state its about the design.
Hi I'm a graphic designer, I don't have sype but I have Dis(ord and many other social media platfors, hmu if ur intrested
Still looking. Pm me with your portofolio. I'll ignore requests without them.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?