IP/HWID Ban?
Okay so,
No matter what I do, I get kicked every time.
I've deleted the Identifiers folder in RegEdit, I delete the Fornite Folder and Epic Games folder from AppData/Local, Restart PC, Brand new account, get kicked. I'm not using cheats, so then I'm like I must be IP banned, so I do that whole process again, make new account on a VPN, still get kicked. And this is a paid VPN I'm using, but its not PRIVATE, so it could be other people with this VPN have played with cheats and got banned.
Can anyone suggest me something new to try? How could I change my IP Address?
No matter what I do, I get kicked every time.
I've deleted the Identifiers folder in RegEdit, I delete the Fornite Folder and Epic Games folder from AppData/Local, Restart PC, Brand new account, get kicked. I'm not using cheats, so then I'm like I must be IP banned, so I do that whole process again, make new account on a VPN, still get kicked. And this is a paid VPN I'm using, but its not PRIVATE, so it could be other people with this VPN have played with cheats and got banned.
Can anyone suggest me something new to try? How could I change my IP Address?
