WTSPs4 Old And New Games RESELLER! INSTOCK CHEAP!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Ps4 Old And New Games RESELLER! INSTOCK CHEAP!

Selling ps4 accounts most games instock

New Game > 25-35$

Old Game $25~

I have most games in stock so don't hesitate to add me

Skype: Gurjot71

Payment method : Paypal FnF

Popular Games I might have in stock:
New/old Cods ( no deluxe editions )
Battlefront 2
Battlefield 1
FortNite

TOS:
Warranty only for 30 minutes as long as you follow instructions ( warranty will be void otherwise )
I can refuse service to anyone without notice
You must vouch
No refunds
Don't waste my time, you know what you are buying. Instructions will be given after payment.

First few buyers will get the original price ( what I get them in bulk for )
No Vouch copies cause they are expensive :~)
35$ For cracked acc and 30 minutes warranty? Wtf dude? Legit copy is cheaper than you.
haha, psn accounts are insanely hard to come by these days. It usually takes more than a day to get a decent one.
I would pay no more then $10 for a cracked account these prices are stupidly insane
lol, good luck with your price
@Hova
Please close thread
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?