PostHow to Crouch Jump with Razer Synapse

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
How to Crouch Jump with Razer Synapse
Yo guys, I found this exploit few months ago and I want to show it to you.
Works great, cannot be banned because it's not any AHK or anything. Lets you crouch jump every single time.

If you enjoyed give me thanks :P

Step one : Create a new macro http : //prntscr.com/harkwa

Step two : Name it http : //prntscr.com/harl5v

Step three: Press the No Delay button http : //prntscr.com/harlbj

Step four : Press the record button http : //prntscr.com/harljn

Step five: Press your jump key and your crouch key http : //prntscr.com/harmes

Step six: Map the macro to the key you want on your mouse. ( mouse 4/5 middle click )

Now once you will click the set button, it will crouch jump 100% of the time
I have macro (CUE and Steelseries Engine) - no ban
Quote Originally Posted by Fire7D View Post
I have macro (CUE and Steelseries Engine) - no ban
Can you share the macro you use of steelseries?

Thx.
emm...everybody knows this?
I have Mouse from steelseries (Sensei) for M4 with simple and burst.
You can also put a auto click macro which can make the Mini14 an M4 ( auto )
Can you share your razer synapse file?
see this for jump no need macro is brutal easy
see this
and never get fail jump
Anyone try this yet?
Yes, I use the one ffriozi shared.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?