Postproblem with Grimoire

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
problem with Grimoire
When I open Grimoire 3.3 it shows as a hidden icon only and doesn't open
I am sorry if this a stupid question or it if it has been answered before It has been a while since I played the game
If you have the newest of Grimoire 3.3; when you open it up there should be an option for New Version or Test Version. I think that the Test Version is for test servers, although I've never tried so don't quote me on that.

Have a look at this thread and make sure you download it again after reinstalling your current version.
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1275846
This is the one I'm using and it works perfectly fine.

After downloading it, make sure to extract the .rar file onto your desktop to make it a folder.
Open the folder and play!
Moved to the correct section.
I have V.3.3 but it doesn't give me these options also now it says that it stopped working
Never mind I solved it just had to reinstall flash.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?