PostLost Halls [Thoughts]

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Lost Halls [Thoughts]
I'm pooling together information regarding LH. Any ideas on what makes the dungeon unique in any aspect, feel free to comment or message me. Greatly appreciated
It has a boring design
Good fame, good drops, good way to waste to your time when you are bored.
You just get a bunch of people and shoot forward, nothing about it is difficult.
I think he's asking for the technical difference between LH and other dungeons. AFAIK the only thing that sets LH apart from most dungeons is that it respawns enemies.
Quote Originally Posted by gW$RYHW$YW$YHWHerhRH View Post
I think he's asking for the technical difference between LH and other dungeons. AFAIK the only thing that sets LH apart from most dungeons is that it respawns enemies.
Candyland came out in 2012. Realistically, the only significant unique mechanic is activating the agonized titan.

It's also the only dungeon with a stupid 2 minute long survival phase.
Well as mentioned before, it has good drops, easy to run, very easy to profit. It's unique because of it's design (every room except troom and boss room is the same) I myself don't like it but I understand why it is so. It's supposed to be the ''Lost'' Halls so you can't navigate as easily as in other dungeons although the fact the community has adapted to it so well makes it one of the easier dungeons imo. Haven't died in it for awhile now and when I did it was due to lag from the sheer amount of players.
its the only way to get new tops, its the only dungeon where priest is king
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us