CrazyClient for steam

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
CrazyClient for steam
Hello guys. Ive tried to download some of your CrazyClient files but it didnt work for me and no im not new to this.
Ive been hacking for some time now, can you help me finding the new CrazyClient?
But its very easy to do in steam, just go to local files and change the Assemblee swf :S
Quote Originally Posted by Nederlandse View Post
But its very easy to do in steam, just go to local files and change the Assemblee swf :S
Its easy, but broken. As it was pointed somewhere else, full screen won't give you what you expect. I'd take a look but I'm not even close to that ability level yet.
Just click fullscreen in the options twice, and use the /mscale 0.7 command I even prefer it that way.
TY
Quote Originally Posted by Nederlandse View Post
Just click fullscreen in the options twice, and use the /mscale 0.7 command I even prefer it that way.
Now, that's embarrasingly simple and truly useful, thanks!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?