HELP WITH KOENS EXTERNAL HACK PLS

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
HELP WITH KOENS EXTERNAL HACK PLS
I have been using koens external wallhack for awhile, I noticed that even though its external fraps still records the annoying boxes, I was wondering if there was a way to make fraps not show the wallhack in video. Or if there is a different external wallhack that wont?

Pls help :'(
is it Hooray For Tits v2? DON'T USE IT, this thing has a keylogger and in it + it's been VAC detected. Get Steam Hijacked or VAC banned, your choise..
Trying to make a video look legit when your hacking is a federal crime
I know how first dont hack second go ahead record it.Have fun getting banned u aint using a disabler arent you?
It's not possible(what I know)
next time, post in the help section
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?