Unban for attempted scam

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Unban for attempted scam
Hi, my main is brian62637 I was doing uber referrals for quite a while (1-2 months) The method was working fine until the method got patched. The victim I attempted to scam sure ye I did the wrong thing by taking the money. I gave him a full refund and $2.50 in btc to compensate the paypal fees. The method doesn't work anymore but ye I was dumb for taking his money. And yes recently I had another account which got banned for ban evasion. Basically I fucked up by taking a payment that I shouldn't have but I refunded him in full, actually sincerely apologize for my actions.

Thanks,
Brian
what happens now that alex is banned? im confused what to do.
bump help please
Brian62637 has been unbanned.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?